About SPARTAN EXC Compact
- UL 1598 CSA C22.2 No. 250.0, UL 8750 CSA C22.2 No.250.13, UL 844 CSA C22.2 No. 137
Class I, Division 1, Groups CD T5
Class II, Division 1, Groups EFG T4A
Class III, Division 1
Class I, Zone 1, Group IIB
Class II, Zone 20, Group IIIC
Designed to address the needs of confined space and low clearance areas, the SPARTAN EXC offers an innovative solution for locations requiring explosion proof rated lights.
With a clearance of less than 4” when surface mounted, the EXC minimizes the obstruction size that is common with explosion-proof luminaires.
Available in 120-277 VAC and 22-28 VDC input power options the EXC fits well with the needs of remote or battery-powered installations or equipment.
Three conduit entries allow for multiple conduit routing options. A mounting yoke accessory is available to provide additional aiming options should they be desired.
- Explosion-proof luminaire designed for confined space and low clearance applications
- Tested to withstand more than 2,500 psi internal pressure
- Built-in junction box with 3/4″ NPT entries on three sides
- Copper-free, marine-grade cast and machined aluminum housing
- Thermally managed for maximum longevity
- Has a lifespan of 50,000+ hours
- Integral junction box
- Available in 120-277VAC & 24VDC models
- No arcing, sparking, or hazardous temperature components
- As per NEC 505.15(A) and CEC 18-108, no conduit seals are required during the installation
- -50C to +58C operating range
|Housing||Copper Free Aluminium with Tempered Glass Lens|
|Input Voltage||AC: 120-277 VAC (50/60Hz) | DC: 22-28 VDC|
|Rated Power||AC: 30W | DC: 35W|
|Current (Typ)||AC: 0.2A @ 120VAC | DC: 1.1A @ 24VDC|
|Connections||3 x 3/4” NPT|
|Temp Range||50°C to +58°C (Case ~20°C above ambient)|
|Certifications||Certified to UL 1598 CSA C22.2 No. 250.0, UL 8750 CSA C22.2 No. 250.13, UL 844 CSA C22.2 No. 137; Class I, Division 1, Groups CD T5; Class II, Division 1, Groups EFG T4A; Class III, Division 1; Class I, Zone 1, Group IIB; Class II, Zone 20, Group IIIC|
|Colour Temp||50:5000K (2700-6500K options available)|
|CRI||50: 70 | Special Order: 70-90|
|Lumen Maintenance||120,000 hrs|
|Weight||4.4 kg (9.8 lb)|