Raytec offers a completely free of charge lighting design service to all of our customers. Our award-winning service brings your installation to life, providing a detailed report to show the lighting levels that will be achieved on-site, and ensuring there are no surprises at the point of installation. The lighting design report also serves as a useful reference for installers. To discuss your requirements and how Raytec can help, reach out to us through the form at the bottom of this page.
2. Lighting Design VideoRaytec can produce video designs of your final lighting scheme. Providing a 3D walk-around, this offers a real-life insight into how the installation will perform – from all angles.
3. Illuminance Mapping2D and 3D lighting plans can also be provided in a pseudo colour view, providing illuminance mapping of the intensity and spread of the light output across the site. This is used to show that the area has been evenly illuminated which is crucial for achieving the highest level of safety and security.
4. 3D Lighting PositionsA 3D design plan is used to provide you with a visual representation of what the final installed lighting solution with actually look like, demonstrating the lux levels and spread of light that will be achieved on-scene.
5. 2D Lighting PositionsA 2D lighting design is used to plot the individual light fittings onto your site CAD drawing. It indicates the direction and spread of the lighting, and uses contour lines to show detailed lux levels within different areas. This type of design explains exactly how Raytec will achieve the desired outcome and can be used as a guide during the installation stage.
6. Lighting PositionsRaytec lighting is highly targeted, providing only the right amount of light needed on-scene for maximum efficiency and minimum waste. Plotting the beam direction shows the precise aiming point of each LED panel, the angle of elevation and exact position of each luminaire.Note: Directional lighting can allow for a much lower lumen output
7. Simulated Infra-Red ImagesFor applications using Infra-Red illumination, Simulated images are used to represent the level of image quality that can be achieved from your camera and chosen illuminators at night. Based on lighting power output, distance, angle, camera field of view, resolution and reflectivity of the surface, Raytec can simulate the level of coverage, clarity and detail possible at your maximum lighting distance.
Want to create your own design? Raytec photometric data is available to download and can be used within your own lighting design software to create a tailored lighting scheme using Raytec White-Light products.
Contact our design Team.
Please enter your contact details and your lighting design enquiry.